Welcome to Ten Owners Club and thank you for visiting our website.
Our objective here is to inform you how Ten Owners Club (TOC) works and to explain what fractional ownership is and why it’s increasing in popularity. Please keep an open mind and do not pre-judge this exciting concept as some people assume that it’s timeshare – it is not!
Following a delay of 12 months as a result of the Covid pandemic, we are pleased to announce that Ten Owners Club will now be ……..
LAUNCHING IN APRIL 2021
with our first properties available soon in
on the glorious
Southern Costa Blanca
If you are planning to buy a holiday home in Spain you should definitely consider
Ten Owners Club as a truly cost-effective alternative.
Luxury Two-Bedroom Golf Penthouse
Buy before 31st March for just
(A saving of 2,000 Euros)
2-Bed refurbished apartment in Villamartin
Ten Reasons to Join Ten Owners Club
- You will own 10% of a luxury property at a popular holiday destination and enjoy five weeks usage every year with prices from just 17,000 euros.
- You can choose from a one bedroom apartment up to a detached villa with its own private swimming pool.
- TOC manages the property but the annual fees will be governed by our ten owners with TOC accountable for every cent that we spend.
- No worries about selling your share in the future as the whole property will be sold after ten years with the likelihood of an attractive profit.
- Choose the weeks you want from our ten time periods and keep the same weeks for the next ten years.
- All running costs are shared so no big bills to face for insurance, utilities or maintenance etc. as you would owning your own holiday home outright.
- You will have the contact details of the other owners should you need to make contact for any reason.
- You can buy up to four shares in one property and enjoy 5, 10, 15 or 20 weeks each year so each property will have from three to ten owners.
- Our local office is available to offer free advice and guidance on the general attractions of the area as well as matters relating to the property itself.
- Why buy your own holiday home for 52 weeks each year if you only need it for less than 20 weeks when you can have this more cost-effective and trouble-free option?