Villamartin – Ref.: 111/03
One Bedroom / One Bathroom Apartment
9,950 euros per share (approx.)
- (5% discount for reservations prior to 31st May)
We are currently viewing a number of suitable properties to meet this requirement and expect the property to be available by early May. You can, however, reserve the time period(s) of your choice immediately by viewing the current availability of this property on the chart below and then completing the Reservation Form.
NO DEPOSIT OR COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED AT THIS STAGE AND WE WILL INFORM YOU AS SOON AS THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN SECURED. YOU WILL THEN HAVE 14 DAYS TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO PROCEED.
Dates of Occupancy (2021)
(All dates are Saturdays)
- 2nd January – 6th February
- 6th February – 13th March
- 13th March – 20th March
- 12th June – 26th June
- 2nd October – 16th October
- 20th March – 27th March
- 26th June – 10th July
- 16th October – 30th October
- 3rd April – 17th April
- 10th July – 24th July
- 30th October – 6th November
- 17th April – 1st May
- 24th July – 7th August
- 6th November – 13th November
- 1st May – 15th May
- 21st August – 4th September
- 13th November – 20th November
- 15th May – 29th May
- 4th September – 18th September
- 20th November – 27th November
- 29th May – 12th June
- 18th September – 2nd October
- 11th December – 18th December
- 27th March – 3rd April
- 7th August – 21st August
- 18th December – 1st January
Maintenance Period: 27th November – 11th December
- The dates will vary each year usually by just one day and you will keep the same Period for the whole of the ten years as they are fixed and do not rotate.
- Occupation starts at 4 pm on your first day and ends at 11 am on your final day. However, every effort will be made for flexibility around these times for early arrivals or late departures.
- Each owner has the contact details of his co-owners so it may be possible to make private arrangements for any changes to the above for individual visits.
- You will see that Periods One and Two have the five weeks together as many people like to have an extended stay at this time of year. For those seeking a ten week stay each year they can purchase both and receive a 2% discount off the second one. (In fact, anyone buying two or more Periods irrespective of which ones will receive a 2% discount off the second and subsequent ones.)
- The price is the same for all of the Periods with the exception of Period Ten which has been tailored for school holidays. It includes two weeks over Christmas and New Year, two weeks in August with the fifth week occasionally including Easter. There is an extra charge of 20% for this Period and this supplement will be credited to the maintenance fund thus benefiting all of the owners. This does not affect the fact that the owner of each Period will be issued 10% of the shares in the company which holds the title to the property.
- During the early years where maintenance may not be required or perhaps only a minimal amount needed, every effort will be made to rent out the empty days with the rental income (less the standard commission current at the time) credited to the maintenance fund.