Our first properties will be available soon following the return normality after the corona crisis.
The properties will be in the beautiful Orihuela Costa region on Spain’s southern Costa Blanca and below is an example of the type of property that will be available soon with an approximate price range.
If you are looking to submerge yourself into Mediterranean tranquillity, Orihuela Costa is definitely a superb choice to spend there several weeks a year. Located to the South of Torrevieja, it allows you to chill, to play, to sail, to dive or just enjoy the sun.
Orihuela Costa boasts both coastal and inland residential areas. The coastal areas stretch from Mil Palmeras in the south to Punta Prima in the north. The inland areas reach as far as Orihuela City and San Miguel.
The four courses located close to each other are in the residential areas of Campoamor and Villamartin. On the northern outskirts of Orihuela Costa are two additional golf courses with a further course on the southern outskirts. This gives golfers a choice of seven 18-hole golf courses to choose from within A 30-minute drive from central Orihuela Costa.
A typical Ten Owners Club apartment (actual properties available soon):
Buy a 10% share of this type of property from:
One Bedroom Apartment:
Approx. 17,000 euros
Ref. number: 1/11001
Two Bedroom Apartment:
Approx. 24,000 euros
Ref. number: 1/22002
Choose from the chart below which time period best meets your holiday requirements. Also, please read “Notes” below chart.
Dates of Occupancy – 2020
(All dates are Saturdays)
|Period One:||4th January – 8th February|
|Period Two:||8th February – 14th March|
|Period Three:||14th March – 21st March
13th June – 27th June
3rd October – 17th October
|Period Four:||21st March – 28th March
27th June – 11th July
17th October – 31st October
|Period Five:||4th April – 18th April
11th July – 25th July
31st October – 7th November
|Period Six:||18th April – 2nd May
25th July – 8th August
7th November – 14th November
|Period Seven:||2nd May – 16th May
22nd August – 5th September
14th November – 21st November
|Period Eight:||16th May – 30th May
5th September – 19th September
21st November – 28th November
|Maintenance Period:||28th November – 12th December|
|Period Nine:||30th May – 13th June
19th September – 3rd October
12th December – 19th December
|Period Ten:||28th March – 4th April
8th August – 22nd August
19th December – 2nd January
- The dates will vary each year usually by just one day and you will keep the same Period for the whole of the ten years as they are fixed and do not rotate.
- Occupation starts at 4 pm on your first day and ends at 11 am on your final day. However, every effort will be made for flexibility around these times for early arrivals or late departures.
- Each owner has the contact details of his co-owners so it may be possible to make private arrangements for any changes to the above for individual visits.
- You will see that Periods One and Two have the five weeks together as many people like to have an extended stay at this time of year. For those seeking a ten week stay each year they can purchase both periods and receive a 2% discount off the second one. Any owner can buy up to four shares at any one property and receive a 2% discount off the second and subsequent ones.
- The price is the same for all of the Periods with the exception of Period Ten which has been tailored for school holidays. It includes two weeks over Christmas and New Year, two weeks in August with the fifth week occasionally including Easter. There is an extra charge of 20% for this Period and this supplement will be credited to the maintenance fund thus benefiting all of the owners. This does not affect the fact that the owner of each Period will be issued 10% of the shares in the company which holds the title to the property.
- During the early years where maintenance may not be required or perhaps only a minimal amount needed, every effort will be made to rent out the empty days with the rental income (less the standard commission current at the time) credited to the maintenance fund.